Create more than one account at the same online poker room?
- Some poker rooms give you only limited time (30, 60 or 90 days mostly) to clear your bonus, and very often this period starts with the day when you create your play money account. That means, that when you finally decide to deposit, you will most likely not be able to clear the full bonus because you will run out of time before you have a chance to generate enough points. So you are losing a lot of money.
- When you created your first (play money) account, you may very well have use an outdated link or old bonus code - and when you deposit money into that old account, you will not be awarded with the full, recent bonus offer.
Another very frequent reason is that you have already released your bonus (or maybe it has expired) and you would like to have a fresh start with a fresh bonus. Or maybe you just don't like your nickname any more, or you feel that the other players in that room have a bad image of you, which is not good for your game. This is a bit more difficult now, because the terms and conditions of most poker rooms will not allow more than one account for one player. Sometimes you cannot even have more than one player in one household - that will create a problem if two players have the same adress.
But most of the time this problem can be solved by just asking a friend or relative to create another account. The poker room cannot tell who is playing from that account, as long as the do not check the IP address from which you log in, which rarely happens, and even if it does, it can be explained by two people using the same wireless connection.
Things to watch out for when creating a second account.
- The same e-mail address cannot be used for two different poker accounts at the same room. This is not a problem really, because you can always create a new e-mail address with some free mail provider like Yahoo.
- You should not use the same password for two different accounts.
- Never under any circumstances try to play with the two accounts at the same table.That is called collusion which is a serious offence, and all poker rooms have strong safeguards against this kind of thing.
- One credit card or the same bank account or the same eWallet like Neteller or Moneybookers cannot be used for more than one account at the same poker room, so you would need to use a different deposit method for each account.
How to create a new poker account - this is really important if you want to make sure that you will get the full bonus!
- Before you create a new account, you have to deinstall the poker software of that room.
- You must delete all the cookies from your hard disk (click here to find out how to do this).
- Use one of our links on the right side to download the poker software from new (make sure that the old installation file is deleted in the process).
- After the new installation is finished, create your new account and then go to the Cashier right away, fill in the additional information, and most importantly, use the recent bonus code that you find in our list on the right side. Now you have secured the full and recent deposit bonus for that room - even if you do not want to deposit now (but don't forget to check how long the poker room gives you time to clear that bonus).
For example, some of our most recommended poker rooms, namely Titan Poker (Download here, bonus code PKRCOACH), Bet365 Poker (Download here, bonus code COACH), Mansion Poker (Download here, bonus code PC100) and Sun Poker (Download here, bonus code COACH100) are on the same iPoker network.